Writing

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Current Projects Part 1

Currently, I'm working on several different projects. My main project that consumes the majority of my writing sessions is my first book, Books of Azric: The Beginning. I will be starting the next part of the Books of Azric once I am done editing Volume I.
 Obviously, my blog is another side project I am using to get my name out into the world of writing. I may release snippets of my debut book, maybe the prologue or a chapter here and there. I haven’t decided yet but keep an eye out, I may surprise you.
 I have also decided to take Azric: Future Unleashed and turn that into a book slowly but surely. It will be released on my blog one chapter at a time until it's been completed. Once this happens it will be released to everyone else not following my blog. If you want to read a book before it’s completely finished. Follow my blog and you will have inside access. I may even ask for a vote on a major plot decision. This project may take a year or two to complete because there is no rush for it. Stay tuned for the next installment of Azric: Future Unleashed coming soon. 
Please comment below. Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to know or for me to write/talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment