Writing

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Time Off

As some of you may have noticed, I took a little break from writing. I haven’t touched anything in the last three days. I have several projects that I’m working on but I decided that I needed to take some time off. It was nice to sit down and spend time with my family. We spent a lot of time outside under the sun.
                There was a lot of water involved. We went to a spray ground twice and for those that don’t know it’s a feature at a park that sprays or dumps water from various devices. We were at a little water park as well complete with two water slides. We also went to a small water park that had a little splash pool for our youngest and waterslides for our oldest. Fun was had by all.
                To end the time off, I went with my fiancĂ©, brother, sister in law and my parents to my nephew’s improv and comedy skit. It was great ending the day on a happy note like that. Lots of laughter flowed through the little theatre. I even got up on stage and participated, making sound effects for their skit. It’s a great way to enjoy your evening. Check out Stensrud Playhouse in Missoula.

                It’s important to get away from your writing sometimes so you can take time to spend with your family. You’re not only writing for yourself, but also for your family. They are your biggest supporters in everything you do. It has been a great couple of days. I am now recharged and ready to get back into my projects, starting with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment